Páginas

EXERCISES 1 "INDIRECT QUESTION"

Fill the gaps.
1"Where's the station?"
"Can you tell me ___________________________________________ ?"
2"Are you coming to the party?"
"Can you let me know if ___________________________________________ ?"
3"How does it work?"
"Can you explain ___________________________________________ ?"
4"What's the the matter?"
Please tell me ___________________________________________ ."
5"Where are you from?"
"I'd like to know ___________________________________________ ."
6"How long does it take to get there?"
"Do you know ___________________________________________ ?"
7"Has she reached a decision yet?"
"Has she told you whether ___________________________________________ ?"
8"What time are you leaving?"
"Do you know ___________________________________________ ?"
9"Does Annie know about computers?"
"I wonder whether ___________________________________________ ."
10"Excuse me. How do you get to the post office from here?"
"Could you tell us ___________________________________________ ?"

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario