Páginas

EXERCISES 2 "CAUSATIVE"

  • I´m going to have Mike ..... my computer to see what is wrong.
Look at ------- To look at
  • One of my wisdom teeth really hurt, so i went to the dentist ....
To have it remove ------- To have it removed
  • Are you going to ..... like this?
Allow him suffer ------- Let him suffer
  • Jimmy is dead. The mafia boss ......
Had killed ------- Had him killed
  • Julie will not ...... the boy from across the street.
Let her daughter marry ------- Let her daughter to marry 
  • I had the ..... when i was renovating my apartment.
Wall to be knocked down ------- Wall knocked down
  • I .... her and apologize.
Made him called ------- Made himm call
  • I have .... many times.
Had my heart broken ------- Had muy heart broke
  • The authorities .... as soon as they found out she was there ilegally.
Had her deported ------- Have her deport
  • I ...... on my lower back.
Had tattoo done ------- Had a tattoo done

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario