Páginas

EXERCISES 1 "REPORTED SPEECH"

Complete the sentences in reported speech      

direct speech                        reported speech

-Peter never comes to
my birthday party                   ->                           
-I can't believe you                 ->                            
-He is going to open
the front door                         ->                           
-What are you looking for?     ->                             
-Which skirt did you choose?  ->                             
-How old are the twins?          ->                             
-I want to tell you something
about my  holiday in London   ->                           
-Colombia is a multicultural
place.                                    ->                              
-I love Bogotá.                      ->    
-Me and my parents visited
the Tower.                            ->

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario